IPL or Indian Premier League is always recognized as the most difficult cricket league in the world. All the best players from the world showcase their talent in IPL for their respective franchises. At the end of the match, player will a distinctive performance is awarded with Player of the Match award.
Over the last 14 seasons, many players have played unforgettable knocks and bowled memorable bowling spells. Here you will get the list of top 10 players who have won the most Player of the Match awards in the IPL history.
Top players with most Player of the Match awards
|1||A B de Villiers||184||170||5162||39.71||0||0||0||25|
|2||C H Gayle||142||141||4965||39.72||92.2||18||40.5||22|
|3||R G Sharma||213||208||5611||31.17||60.3||15||32.53||18|
|4||D A Warner||150||150||5449||41.6||0.1||0||0||17|
|5||M S Dhoni||220||193||4746||39.55||0||0||0||17|
|6||S R Watson||145||141||3874||30.99||338.1||92||29.15||16|
|7||Y K Pathan||174||154||3204||29.13||189.1||42||33.02||16|
|8||S K Raina||205||200||5528||32.52||154.2||25||45.8||14|
|9||K A Pollard||178||160||3268||29.98||232||65||31.26||14|
Top 5 players
- AB de Villiers is at the top of the list with 25 player of the match awards in his IPL career of 184 matches.
- Universe Boss – Chris Gayle is at second place with 22 player of the match awards from just 142 matches.
- Mumbai Indians skipper – Rohit Sharma is next at the list with 18 player of the match awards. Rohit has played 213 matches and will have a good chance to go to second place. He need to win 5 more player of the match awards in IPL 2022.
- Delhi Capitals new opener – David Warner is at 4th place in the list with 17 player of the match awards to his name. Warner has been a sensational player for SRH in past and will be a key player for Delhi Capitals in IPL 2022.
- IPL’s favorite player and skipper of Chennai Super Kings – MS Dhoni is tied at 4th place with David Warner. Dhoni has won 17 player of the match awards in his IPL career since 2008.
Which player can win the Most Player of the Match awards in IPL 2022? Please share your opinion with us on Twitter.